Next Meeting: Oct. 4, 2012
“The Writer’s Workout: Whip Your Literary Ambitions Into Shape”
Presented by Christina Katz
Learn about and explore the 5 workouts that will stretch your mind and inspire your bottom line. You’ll learn…
- How to write better
- How to pitch yourself better
- How to find your specialties
- How to grow your creative career over the years
- Self-promotion strategies every writer must master
Bring paper or your laptop, and come ready to brainstorm!
Christina Katz is author of The Writer’s Workout, Get Known Before the Book Deal, and Writer Mama. A “gentle taskmaster” over the past decade to hundreds, Christina’s students go from unpublished to published, build professional writing career skills, and increase their creative confidence over time.
Learn more at ChristinaKatz.com.
About Our Monthly Mid-Valley Chapter Meetings & Speaker Series
Meeting Date & Schedule
- First Thursday of the month (unless it conflicts with a holiday, usually Sept. and/or Jan.) from September-May (no meetings in the summer)
- 6:30-7:00 p.m., Social Time and Refreshments
- 7:00-7:15 p.m., News, Upcoming Events and Member Announcements
- 7:15-8:30 p.m., Speaker
- 8:30-9:00 p.m., Questions and Book Signing
Chapters meetings are free to members of Willamette Writers and full-time college students, suggested $10 donation for non-members.