Dozens turned out for the first Mid-Valley Writers Fair, connecting writers to publishing, design, graphical and editing professionals. When it comes to making a project the best it can be, every writer needs to find their people. Held June 2, 2011, the Fair introduced writers to the people can help them with editing, visuals and other services.
We’re glad to see so many people connecting at our first Writers Fair. Thanks to all the writers and vendors who attended:
- Web Design business: Tamara LeRoy and Javier Magallanes, Candor Designs
- For Cover Art/Design: Lisa Anne Burrell
- Book Formatting: Tom Evans
- Book Formatting/ Self-Publishing: Kristen James, Bravado Publishing
- Writing Coach: Melissa Hart
- Editor: John Reed
- Line Editor: Valerie Willman
- Marketing Specialty: JoJo Jensen, Chapter and Voice
- Non-Fiction & Academic Editor: Mary Beth Averill, PhD
- Writing, Editing, Photo & Video Services: Phil Braunberger
- Willamette Writers Table: Ann Buenzli, Willamette Writers
We’ll be planning another Writers Fair for June 2012, see you there!