Meet the people who help your work be its best
Successful writers have a cadre of people that help them on the road to publication. They hire editors, coaches, web designers, and marketing firms (to name a few).
As one of the most active writing organizations in the Willamette Valley, Mid-Valley Willamette Writers will hold a Writers Services Fair on Thursday, June 2, 2011, to help our members find their people. Come down from 7-9 p.m. and meet the people who can help your writing be its best.
Learn more about…
Here are the services and providers you can meet and learn more about at our Writers Fair. (Listings are subject to change.):
- Web Design business: Tamara LeRoy and Javier Magallanes, Candor Designs
- For Cover Art/Design: Lisa Anne Burrell
- Book Formatting: Tom Evans
- Book Formatting/ Self-Publishing: Kristen James, Bravado Publishing
- Writing Coach: Melissa Hart
- Editor: John Reed
- Line Editor: Valerie Willman
- Marketing Specialty: JoJo Jensen, Chapter and Voice
- Non-Fiction & Academic Editor: Mary Beth Averill, PhD
- Willamette Writers Table: Ann Buenzli
And there will be cake
In addition to the Writers Fair, our June 2 chapter meeting is also a chance to celebrate the year. 2010 and 2011 have been packed with writing news and fascinating speakers. We also want to welcome our new chapter co-chairs, Valerie Willman and Anthony St. Clair.
We’ll have cake, coffee and tea for your enjoyment.
- When: Thurs., June 2, 2011, 7-9 p.m.
- Where: Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97405 (Find it on Google Maps)
- Cost: Writers Fair and chapter meetings are free to members of Willamette Writers and full-time college students, suggested $10 donation for non-members
See you at the Mid-Valley Writers Fair!