The Twitter workshop has been canceled. We’ll announce when it’s available again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Twitter. It’s an important tool for growing your fan base and your author platform, but how do you get started? Our own JoJo Jensen (on Twitter at vojojo) will tell you how, in a hands-on, all-tech-levels 2-hour Twitter workshop for writers.
The Mid-Valley Willamette Writers Chapter presents… The Twitter Workshop
Come to the Twitter Workshop on Sat., April. 16, and become Twitter-literate! This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your laptop.
- Set up a Twitter account
- Learn Twitter and social media jargon
- Discover the “secret code” of Twitter: hashtags, shrinking links, and more
- Choose, download and set up Twitter applications
- “Live Tweet!” Tweet it up live during the workshop
Register and pay now to save your seat at the table!
- Limit: 25 people
- When: Sat., Apr. 16, 10 am – 12 pm
- Where: Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97405 (Find it on Google Maps). Please do not park in the Tsunami parking lot. Street parking only please)
- Cost: $50
- Cash or check accepted (make checks payable to Willamette Writers)
- Paypal is also available, contact JoJo for details at email@example.com
Email JoJo at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there and see you on Twitter!